Your health and safety has been and continues to be our top priority. Infection control procedures have always been a core element of our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Following infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), we have implemented the following office protocol to ensure that your care is both safe and comfortable.
– Prior to your appointment, our office will communicate with you to ask some screening questions.
– You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
– Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We apologize that this might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
– We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
– We ask that each patient arrives wearing a face mask.
– Upon arrival, please call our office at (360)923-5412
– Please come in to the office to obtain necessary paperwork. Do not return the pen, it is yours to keep.
– Please wait in your car until we call you indicating it is your turn to enter the consultation room. This will only be done after it has been sanitized.
– Please bring only one other person to your appointment, such as your driver.
– As a courtesy to everyone, If you have any symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for entrusting our office and staff with your health care. If you have any questions, please contact our office at (360) 923-5412. We look forward to seeing you soon!
© Olympia Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery