Olympia Oral and Maxillo-Facial Surgery
Michael R. Kelson, D.D.S.
Your health and safety has been and continues to be our top priority. Infection control procedures have always been a core element of our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Following infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), we have implemented the following office protocol to ensure that your care is both safe and comfortable.
- Prior to your appointment, our office will communicate with you to ask some screening questions.
- You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We apologize that this might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We ask that each patient arrives wearing a face mask.
- Upon arrival, please call our office at (360)923-5412
- Please come in to the office to obtain necessary paperwork. Do not return the pen, it is yours to keep.
- Please wait in your car until we call you indicating it is your turn to enter the consultation room. This will only be done after it has been sanitized.
- Please bring only one other person to your appointment, such as your driver.
- As a courtesy to everyone, If you have any symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for entrusting our office and staff with your health care. If you have any questions, please contact our office at (360) 923-5412. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Specializing in implants, wisdom teeth, general anesthesia and reconstruction
About the Doctor
Dr. Michael R. Kelson graduated Summa Cum Laude from University of California Los Angeles School of Dentistry (UCLA) in 1987, and was awarded the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Award and elected to OKU National Dental Honor Society. He then completed a four-year residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in conjunction with Parkland Memorial Hospital. He has practiced oral and maxillofacial surgery exclusively for over 30 years.
Dr. Kelson is dual board certified. He is a Board Certified Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is also Board Certified by the American Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
Dr. Kelson believes in practicing the highest possible quality of care and professional ethics. Knowing that many people have fears and apprehension about oral and maxillofacial surgery, we strive to combine the latest technology and equipment with a relaxed atmosphere to ensure a pleasant and safe experience, along with personalized treatment for each and every patient.